Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Lego progress

To you, this is just a photo of my kids playing with Lego's, but what I see is great progress! There was a time, in the not so distant past, when we had to remove all of the Lego's because they caused Noah to have such destructive behavior, and if Asher came anywhere near them, he would throw fits and scream like a 2yo, bully, and talk down to Asher over them. Then anytime Asher wanted to annoy Noah, he would grab something Noah built with them and pull it apart or step on it, just to start a fight. When I finally began to try to trust them with the Lego's again, I only allowed them to play separately here and there, leading up to finally allowing them to try playing together. I use to think they'd never get past behaving that way and considered selling their collection all together, but now I'm glad I didn't, because I get to witness the progress they've made! So far they've been playing for 1.5hrs today without any problems. :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment