Monday, April 29, 2013

Home Study Eve

Philippians 4:6-7 NKJV

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

So here we are on the eve of what we have been preparing for since last October/November. It seems so surreal!! There are so many emotions running through our home I can't begin to imagine what it's going to be like when we actually find and meet him. Curiosity, excitement, nervousness, anxiety, etc.! God only knows if I am not sleeping tonight I sure won't be sleeping when that happens. I just have to keep reminding myself that this has all been divinely orchestrated and he wouldn't have brought us this far for it to end here. We have worked so hard and have put more of ourselves into this than we have anything else so I am confident everything will be okay. Now if we can make it through the hard conversations and tell our story the way God has had it unfold up until now we will be on our way! ::shew:: I feel like I am rambling so I guess I better cut this one short and at least try to catch some Z's. 

Please say a prayer for us.

With love,

The Biffel's

No comments:

Post a Comment